Aims & objectives
To promote nationally and internationally, the distinctive character of UK specialist creative arts institutions providing higher education courses, and to add value to their effectiveness through recognizing and advancing their links to the creative industries, the community and business.
- To fulfil an advocacy role in promoting the role and outputs of UK publicly funded Arts and Design institutions nationally and internationally.
- To add value to individual members’ participation in the development and delivery of key national creative industry strategies.
- To provide the creative and communication industries with professional advice.
- To provide a platform to share good practice in academic development and managerial effectiveness for specialist arts and designs institutions.
- To raise the profile of the institutions specialising in Arts higher education nationally through agreed strategies for targeting key opinion formers.